Accumax Recruitment August 2020. Accumax has come to become one of the largest producers of liquid handling products globally. … Driven by a culture of change and innovation, we constantly strive to improvise on our technology, process and product quality to provide exceptional precision and ease in usage.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Quality Assurance (QA) Incharge/ Quality Control Supervisor/Blow Moulding Shift Incharge
- Education : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc., M.Sc.( Microbiology ),Diploma,B.tech,ITI
- Experienced:1 to 5 years
- Location: India
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Quality Assurance (QA) Incharge/ Quality Control Supervisor/Blow Moulding Shift Incharge in Accumax !
- To read product drawing and ability to use various measurement tools such as micrometers, calipers, profile projectors and CMM and others.
- To do report & analysis on rejections and quality.
- Communicate with team members on the rejections and make corrective actions.
- Minimize product rework or rejection and maintain zero rejection where possible.
- Ensure product compliance & quality products are delivered to the customers.
- Monitor of in-processed products SOP’s followed & maintained in production area.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Quality control Officer should be work wide variety from Medical / Pharma Product manufacturing to food production.
- Must be good on visual inspection or manually test products, before, during or after the manufacturing process.
- Knowledge of running and monitor inspection equipment, as well as record and analyze quality data. i.e.Measuring instruments Vernier Caliper,Micrometer, Profile Projector etc.
- May perform their duties in a number of locations, such as a workstation, assembly line, or a quality control department.
- Sets up and operates a blow molding machine to mold plastic products according to specifications
- Mould Change, Process Setup, Parameter Setup
- May weigh completed workpiece to determine accuracy of machine operation
- Able to multitask in production area
- Can handle shift individually
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online