All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education. The Institute has comprehensive facilities for teaching, research and patient-care. As provided in the Act, AIIMS conducts teaching programs in medical and para-medical courses both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels and awards its own degrees.
Applications are invited for the various posts in DBT funded Projects
Junior Research Fellow
Title of the Project : Immunomodulatory property of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell: Assessment of their therapeutic potential in GvHD model D-500
Consolidated Emolument (INR) : Rs. 25000+30 %HRA
Qualification : Essential Qualifications : MSc – Life Sciences / Bio – Sciences / Biotechnology/or Allied Subjects or M.Tech. Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Bioengineering/ Biomedicine, or equivalent
MANDATORY REQUIREMENT: NET /GATE QUALIFIED
Desirable : Experience of working in molecular biology laboratory and cell culture
Scientist Grade 3
Title of the Project : DBT Centre of Excellence for Stem Cell Research Phase- II (BT-1766)
Consolidated Emolument (INR) : As per DBT Rules (Rs 53676/month)
Qualification : Essential Qualifications: PhD in Genetic Engineering / Molecular Biology / Microbiology / Life Sciences/ Stem Cell biology / Biotechnology / with 3 years research / teaching experience OR M.Sc degree in Genetic Engineering / Life Science/ Biotechnology / Molecular Biology with 6 year research / teaching experience
Desirable:- Experience in Gene editing, gene cloning, Stem Cell Biology or Animal Tissue Culture
1. Salary as per DBT guidelines, adapted and being followed by AIIMS Research Section
2. Last date for receiving the applications : 30-08-2020
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview. No TA/DA will be provided in this interview.
4. Candidates must have a Letter of recommendation from their previous institute/head/guide.
5. Candidates settled in Delhi and nearby locations will be preferred.
6. Candidate will be evaluated on the basis of their knowledge, experience, determination, sincerity and motivation to pursue research.
7. Interested candidates can send their resume : Stem Cell Facility (DBT-Centre of Excellence for Stem Cell Research), All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi 110029, India Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org