Amneal Pharma – Multiple openings for Injectable Manufacturing
We are looking for competent, dynamic and motivated candidates for suitable positions for our below mentioned Injectable units:
- Palli Plant (Sachana, Mehsana District)
- SEZ / Matoda Plant (Ahmedabad District)
Sterile Manufacturing (Injectable/Parenteral Unit)
JOB location: Palli (Sachana Mehsana) & SEZ (Matoda Ahmedabad)
Designation: Executive/ Sr. Officer/ Officer/ Operators
Qualification: M. Pharm/ B.Pharm/ Diploma Engineering/ D. Pharm/ B.Sc/ ITI
Total Experience: 02 to 07 years
Area: Aseptic & Controlled area operation (Filling, Sealing, filtration, intervention, Bag Printing, Production QMS, Autoclave, Batch Manufacturing, terminal sterilization etc.), Packing and visual inspection
Line: Bag, Ophthalmic, Packing, Visual inspection, PFS and Vial Line
Positions: (70) Production: Officer/Executive: 15 & Operator: 30
Packing & VI: Officer/Executive: 6 and Operator: 8
Machine Exposure: Groninger, Fedegari, Brevetti, 2D
- To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
- Must be from Parenteral background & exposure to filling process is desirable.
- To be aware and responsible for achieving quality objective and fulfilling the requirements of applicable quality procedures.
- Sound technical knowledge of Aseptic area & Controlled area related activities.
- Technical exposure and expertise on filling & Autoclave machine.
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines and exposure of USFDA audits.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing area of injectable.
- Expertise in batch manufacturing and preparation related activities.
- Knowledge of equipment validation and qualifications in injectable.
- Preparation & review of BMR-BPR
- Preferred Exposure for Ophthalmic line: Three piece sterile eye drop filling machine operation (groninger), Nanomill Operation, autoclave (Fedegari) Manufacturing and Filtration vessel operation, CIP and SIP processing
Candidate with good communication & interpersonal skills, computer knowledge, exposure to cGMP/ GLP and understanding of regulatory requirement will be preferred.
Note : Candidate should have 02 to 07 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organization.
You may walk in for interview with updated CV along with copy of CTC proof, Appointment letter, Increment letter, last 3 months salary slips, Bank statement, Education certificates & Mark sheets, Aadhar & PAN card and 2 passport size photograph.
If you are unable to attend interview you can share CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Below things need to follow:
- All precautions pertaining to Covid 19 pandemic will be strictly followed.
- Please do not attend interview if you are suffering from any health issue (cold, Cough, fever or Sore Throat). We can conduct a telephonic or video meeting with you later.
- Face Mask is mandatory all the time you are in the premises.
- Social distance will be followed strictly.
- Kindly co-operate with security personnel
Date & Time: 3rd January, 9.30 AM – 4.00 PM
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No 15,16,17 PHARMEZ
Village: Matoda Sarkhej Bavla Road,