APCER Life Sciences Recruitment August 2020. APCER Life Sciences provides comprehensive drug safety/pharmacovigilance, medical information, medical writing, regulatory services, quality assurance and risk management programs to pharmaceutical and biotech companies globally.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Pharmacovigilance Associate
- Education :B.sc/M.pharma/M.sc/BHMS/BDS
- Experienced:o1 to 3 years
- Location: Delhi/NCR, Ahmedabad..
- Salary : NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post ofPharmacovigilance Associate in APCER Life Sciences !
- Data Entry of ICSRs in APCER (ArisG, Argus etc.)/client’s pharmacovigilance database duplicate check, entering source data in the database, MedDRA coding, narrative(s) writing, labelling of events, report scheduling (if applicable) & attachment of source document in database
- Screening, evaluation and review of literature articles for identification of valid/potential ICSRs for processing
- Receipt and evaluation of safety data exchange agreements (If applicable) for sharing and other obligations
- Execution of organization’s standard operating procedures
- Management of compliance with the organization’s standard operating procedures and regulatory requirements
- Liaise effectively and maintain excellent relationship with the internal contacts
- Maintain awareness of changes to/new regulations affecting pharmacovigilance activities
- Communicate new or changed regulations to relevant members of the department in order to initiate any change in processes
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online