Auriga Research Pvt. LtdRecruitment 2021. Auriga Research Pvt. Ltd Notification full detailes below.Auriga Research Conceptualized as an organization fulfilling the ardent need of clients by offering fully integrated service package which includes. Highest quality clinical services meeting strict ethical norms and timelines Successful bio-analytical method development and validation including the challenging molecules in the industry Product Development Data management executed through validated processes and reporting services BA-BE studies under experienced delivery team.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Microbiologist
- Experience:01 to 4 years
- Location: Bengaluru
- Salary: ₹ 1,25,000 – 4,75,000 P.A.
- Openings: NA
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: Hiring For Microbiologist in Auriga Research Pvt. Ltd! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID
- Hands-on experience in Micro lab & documentation.
- Micro Testing of Incoming Raw Materials.
- Micro testing for water & Finished Food Product.
- Understanding and implementing the application of Rapid test kits in microbiology.
- Hand swab.
- Operation and Calibration of equipment such as Autoclave, Laminar Air Flow, pH meter, Water Bath, Incubators etc.
- Maintain Documents as per Quality Management System and FSSC 22000 requirements.
- Fully aware of plating procedures for the enumeration of TPC, Yeast & Mould, coliforms, E.coli, Listeria spp, Salmonella etc.
- Confident to face customer/ regulatory audits.
- Personal Validation in Critical Areas, Validation of Double Door and Vertical Autoclave.
- Handling of Double Door Autoclave and DHS.
- Media preparation, Stock Maintenance, GPT & related documentation.
- Environment Monitoring Active and Passive Swab Testing.
- Maintenance of microbial culture, Isolation and identification of in house isolates.
- Good English communication (he should able to speak, read, write and understand English).
- He / she must able handle shift independently. Exposure of independently handling shift duty is must.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.