Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries.
Post :Specialist – Key Accounts
• To be responsible for territory business development, new customer identification, and creation of BD strategies for the assigned territories.
• To Identifying, validating and recruiting distributors and retailers within the geography assigned.
• To building and maintaining relations with the channel partners.
• To ensuring quick and efficient product placement at retail outlets.
• To tracking and ensuring secondary sales at POS.
• To tracking and ensuring timely replenishment.
• To developing and executing strategies for market penetration of new products and increasing sales of existing products.
• To collect Information, reviewing and interpreting competitor’s products and strategies, timely market feedback on our products & maintain high confidentiality.
• To developing and implementing promotional activities for enhancing brand awareness, visibility and capture market share.
• To provide product knowledge and information to channel partners and retailers.
• To explore the market, identify customers, and promote the products through individual detailing, audio-visual presentations, and workshops, and to manage local sales & marketing (overall business development) for our brands.
• To monitor product availability at the distribution end and local distributor network (channel partners), and to improve product-wise sales (primary and secondary) using their/own resources.
• To co-ordinate with HQ for the execution of business to ensure smooth throughput and cash flow.
Experience : 3 to 7 Years
Qualification : B. Pharm / D. Pharm
Location : Nashik/Aurangabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 15th March, 2021