Bayer Recruitment July 2020 B.Pharma/B.sc. for Production Specialist – Officer @ Thane . Interested candidates may apply online for selection as detailed below.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Production Specialist – Officer
- Education : B.Pharma/B.sc.
- Experienced:7 to 12 years
- Location: Thane
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Production Specialist – Officer in Bayer !
- Ensure Readiness of Bayer Global Third Party Manufacturers including performance monitoring providing quality oversight and assuring compliance and implementation of cGMP and other relevant quality regulations at these sites.
- Accountable for Quality oversight and Products / Processes Capability on all Bayer formulations manufactured at the Global CMOs within scope of responsibilities.
- Participate and contribute into CMO Lifecycle (Selection, Qualification and Phase-Out)
- Support strategy deployment and business needs contributing, as Q EM representative, to relevant decision boards.
- Ensure Processes and Standards are followed within Quality External Manufacturing in order to better support business needs with regards to suppliers and products from a QA standpoint.
- Steer the Supplier and Product Evaluation Management processes for Q EM Managed Global suppliers from a Quality perspective
- Participate in Operational Excellence and Product Supply System initiatives and tools with the objective to Continuous Improvement
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assure and monitor the supplier and Bayer products quality and compliance vs current regulations in force and Bayer standards to assure the supply of finished goods and services
- Ensure Supplier and Product Monitoring & Management from QA point of view by establishing and maintaining Performance Dialogues with suppliers including supplier evaluation and CMO / product / processes risk assessments
- Act as Quality representative in front of main External Manufacturing stakeholders (Procurement, Operations, Technical, Supply) within the Leadership Teams.
- Review and evaluation, approval of Deviations & Out of Specifications including root cause analysis. Accountable for determination and implementation of Corrective and Preventive Actions and effectiveness checks ensuring continuous improvement of Bayer product and process.
- Evaluate, from a Quality standpoint, change controls at CMOs related to existing portfolio, Transfers and Projects
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Product Quality Reviews. On time communication to Country Quality Divisions
- Regular update of Quality Agreements established with CMOs
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online