Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 20000:2012 certified, Mini Ratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise of Government of India was established on 24th March 1995. BECIL provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz; content production facilities, terrestrial transmission facilities, satellite and cable broadcasting facilities in India and abroad. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resource related activities like training and providing man power.
Applications are invited for recruitment of following manpower purely on contract basis for Deployment at The Marine Products Export Development Authority MPEDA, Head office @ House QC Lab/ELISA Lab, Panampilly Avenue, Kochi – 682036 Kerala.
Post : Analyst
Posting : QC / ELISA Labs (Bhimavaram, Nellore, Bhubaneswar, Amalapuram, Kakinada)
Minimum Qualification : MSc in Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/Bio Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Pharmaceutical chemistry. (Full time course from a Recognized University
Min. Experience : 6 Months
Max Age limit : 28 years
No of posts : 08
Consolidated Remuneration (Rs) : 18,000/-
Period of Engagement : 1 Year (which is likely to be Extended)
Weightage will be given to those candidates who have :
Analyst : Experience in Extraction of samples and Analysis of Residues in food/fish & fishery products.
Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview or joining the duty on selection.
Selection of the candidates will be done as under:
a. Procedure for selecting the candidate: Application & Curriculum Vitae Evaluation + supportive documents verification + Personal Interview
b. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Online /Offline interview.
c. Candidates are advised to fill the BECIL Application Form Enclosed with this notification , with proper details such as correct email id, contact numbers and postal addresses, qualification, experience etc indicated in the application form as all correspondence will be made by the BECIL through e-mail only.
d. Due to the Present situation of COVID19, applications with all supportive documents with respect to Age, Qualification, Experience, application fees and other credentials should be mailed to the email id given below.
Registration fee for General & OBC Category candidates is Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) and Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PH candidates. Online Payment can be Done in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED. Payment made receipt should be enclosed along with the application (Snap shot) for the confirmation.
BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED
BANK: CORPORATION BANK Merged with UNION Bank.
ACCOUNT NO: 510331001272052.
IFSC CODE: CORP0000582.
Applicants should ensure that the mail should be sent to email@example.com on or before 6th October 2020
Note: Canvassing in any manner would lead to disqualification of candidature.
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Fixed Remuneration inclusive of professional tax/income tax and statutory deductions such as EPF/ESI will be deducted as per rules.
3. Age, Qualifications and Experiences stipulated above should be as on 31st of October 2020.
4. BECIL reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies advertised as per the need or cancel the recruitment of a particular post or cancel the advertisement itself without any notice.
5. BECIL reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts and mere fulfillment of qualifications and other requirements laid down does not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview.
6. BECIL reserves the right to increase/decrease the minimum eligibility criteria, etc. in order to re
strict the number of candidates to be called for selection process.
7. Persons having experience in Government/autonomous body/PSU will be given more preference.
8. BECIL reserves the right to fill up or otherwise cancel any or can cancel all the notified posts as per the rules of the company.
9. BECIL reserves the right to discontinue the services or extend the services of any contract employee.
BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED,
Regional office (Ro),
#162,1st Cross, 2nd Main,
AGS layout, RMV 2nd stage,