Cactus CommunicationsRecruitment 2021.Cactus Communications Notification full detailes below. Cactus Communications (cactusglobal.com) is a global scientific communications company that collaborates with researchers across academic disciplines, universities, publishers, societies, and life science organizations to accelerate research impact.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Editor – Pharmaceutical Science
- Education: UG:B.Pharma – Pharmacy, Any Specialization, B.Com – Commerce, Any Specialization, B.A – Any Specialization, Arts&Humanities, Political Science, Communication, Economics, Psychology, English, Sociology, History, Journalism, B.Sc – Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Botany, Zoology PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) – Botany, Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, M.Tech – Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, PG Diploma – Any Specialization, M.Pharma – Pharmacy Doctorate:Ph.D – Botany, Medicine, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, Biotechnology, M.Phil. – Pharmacy, Microbiology, Biophysics, Botany, Biomedical, Biotechnology, Medicine
- Experience:0 to 5 year(s) of Experience
- Location: Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mysore, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Delhi NCR
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: Hiring For Editor – Pharmaceutical Science in Cactus Communications ! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID
Take this 25 question assessment to see if you qualify for the next round: bit.ly/cactuseditingnmm
Are you looking for a full-time job opportunity that does not require you to travel?
1. According to this Gallup poll, 37% of US employees already ‘telecommute’ (work from home).
2. This trend is catching on in India, too.
3. Telecommute jobs are just as important as office-based ones.
At CACTUS, you can join a team of highly skilled reviewers who are experts in various academic fields.
We’re currently hiring Reviewers for Medicine and Life Sciences on a full-time work-from-home basis.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
– Perform quality assurance checks on edited manuscripts to ensure that they meet the standards of international publications
– Provide timely feedback to our editors
– Manage deadlines and ensure high quality standards
– You will receive training to become adept at reviewing.
– You will have unlimited access to exclusive interviews with industry experts, articles on the latest industry trends, and publication and writing tips on our learning and discussion platform.- At CACTUS, you will be exposed to research carried out worldwide and will get an insider’s view of the burgeoning, multi-million-dollar publishing industry.
- Take this short practice test to get a sense of the type of questions asked: http://bit.ly/mock-mcqs
- Got most of them correct? Proceed to the actual test: https://bit.ly/cactusreviewer
- Not quite there yet? Take this free self-paced course on the basics of language and editing: bit.ly/cactuseditingbasics
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD degree in any sub-specialization of Medicine or Life Sciences.
- Excellent written English skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work under tight timelines.
- Ability to review and critique scientific literature.
- Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.