Cadila Pharmaceutical Limited Recruitment 2021. Cadila Pharmaceutical Limited Notification full detailes below.Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is one of the largest privately-held pharmaceutical companies in India. Over the past six decades, we have been developing and manufacturing affordable medicines for patients around the world.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Production Manager
- Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical,M.tech
- Experience: 13 to 17 years
- Salary: NA
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Production Manager in Cadila Pharmaceutical Limited ! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
Production/Solvent Recovery :
- To prepare and review solvent recovery plan along with all factory managers and re-schedule the recovery plan as and when required, to meet out the production sales target of the month.
- Ensure to have proper management of drums of solvent and follow-ups disposal procedures to keep the area clean.
- To check & ensure to carry out all the process activities in the plant with compliance of cGMP standards.
- Ensure to identify and resolve engineering issues to keep availability of equipment and utilities as per production planning and thereby ensure zero production loss due to breakdown.
- To take daily rounds in all areas of the plant and surroundings to check and ensure to have high standard of housekeeping in-compliance of cGMP and safety.
- Check that all the equipments used in the plant are calibrated, qualified, validated, clean and in good condition for use.
- Ensure to check the Area, Equipment Cleanliness & Environmental Condition before commencement of manufacturing process/products.
- Check that Manufacturing of batches is carried out strictly as per the procedure laid down in relevant SOPs & BPR only.
- To prepare revenue & Capex budget for respective area on yearly basis.
- To minimize quality failures & reduce NPA in coordination with SCM
- Debottlenecking & capacity enhancement of Solvent recovery.
- To ensure availability of Consumables, parts, Stationary and Spares required for the plant
People Management :
- Selection, Training and deployment of the resources as per assigned unique job role, preparation of job description, timely review with proper alignment.
- Ensure that work is allocated properly to officer/ Executive based on their competency to meet the Daily Production/recovery Plan. Check that they are properly trained, gowned and well protected for the assigned work.
- To ensure proper utilization of resources with high productivity with zero wastage.
- To maintain high level of discipline in the plant with establishing high performance based culture with timely completion of KRA, PMS in department.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.