Chemveda Life Sciences Walk-in interview 2021.Chemveda Life Sciences Notification full detailes below. Chemveda Life Sciences is a rapid-growing contract research organization based out of Hyderabad, providing customized services to global partners across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agro industry.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Chemistry Services-Research Associate/Senior Research Associate
- Education:M.Sc. (Organic chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry)/B.sc
- Experience:2 to 7 years
- Location:Hyderabad( Uppal )
- Openings: 15
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: Hiring For Chemistry Services-Research Associate/Senior Research Associate in Chemveda Life Sciences!We are conducting Walk-In interview on 21st Nov 2020 for positions in Chemistry Services department .(CRO) .If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID
Position Name : Research Associate/Senior Research Associate
Department : Chemistry Services
Division : Synthesis
- Experience in Organic Synthesis/Multi-step Synthesis.
- Handling reactions from mg to gram scale.
- Sound Knowledge of isolation, separation & purifications techniques.
- Experience in characterization and identification of Organic molecules using spectroscopy
techniques like NMR, IR, LCMS, HPLC.
- Positive and confident individual with strong work ethics.
- Team player and good communications skills.
Kindly carry the below documents:
Last three months pay slips, recent hike letter. (Photocopy).
Passport size Photo.
1 photocopy of your Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/ Passport/ Drivers License).
Candidates need to have six months of a time gap between successive attempts of the
Candidates who cannot attend the interview on the Walk-In date can forward the resume to
Candidates, who are not having CRO industry experience, can share their resume to
Time & Venue:9th January , 10 AM onwards Chemveda Life Sciences, Plot# B-11/1, IDA Uppal, Hyderabad. (view on Map) Contact – Sandhya
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview