Cipla Walk-in interview 2020.Cipla Notification full detailes below.Cipla Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company, headquartered in Mumbai, India.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Quality Control / QC Microbiology / Quality Assurance
- Education:B.Pharma – Pharmacy PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemistry, Microbiology
- Experience: 1 to 5 years
- Salary:INR 1,00,000 – 5,00,000 PA.
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Quality Control / QC Microbiology / Quality Assurance in Cipla!
Time and Venue Walkin Interview on 6th December from 9.30 AM onwards Venue: The Red Maple Mashal, Jhoomer Ghat, Rasalpura, Rau, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 453446
1-Quality Control – Officer (Experience – 1 to 5 Years)
- Candidates having experience in analysis of Raw material, Stability and Finished Products samples. Candidates must have hands on experience on instruments like HPLC, GC, UV, KF, ICPMS & IR etc.
2. QC Microbiology- Officer (Experience – 1 to 5 Years)
- Candidates having experience in analysis of MLT, BET, Sterility, GPT & Environment monitoring.
3. Quality Assurance : Officer ( Experience 2- 6 yrs)
- Candidates having experience in handling IPQA / Validation / QMS activities.
Venue: The Red Maple Mashal, Jhoomer Ghat, Rasalpura, Rau, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 453446
Candidates unable to attend the interview can share their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.