Colgate-Palmolive Recruitment 2020.Colgate-Palmolive Notification full detailes below.Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American multinational consumer products company headquartered on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate, Regulatory Affairs
- Education:B.Sc. , B.Pharm, M.sc,M.pharm Pharmaceutics/Knowledge and/or experience in product development
- Experienced:Minimum 1 yr
- Location:Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Openings: NA
Note:If Intrested Candiadtes Send Resume Below Email id.
Job Description: Hiring For Associate, Regulatory Affairs in Colgate-Palmolive! If Intrested Candiadtes Send Resume Below Email idApplication_Accommodation@colpal.com
As an Associate – Regulatory Affairs you will support the Global Regulatory Affairs Team in terms of documentation and processes involved with the creation of ingredient lists and also to support related activities pertaining to Regulatory product life cycle management.
- To support organizational objectives by undertaking multiple activities, including creating ingredient lists and uploading ingredient lists into the artwork database.
- Upload proof of claims and notification of launches in centralized database and notification portal respectively.
- Tracking of requests for ingredient list, notifications, and proof of claims. This also involves maintaining record of relevant documents for the activities handled.
- Partner with global technology teams and other stakeholders i.e. regulatory, also to create ingredient list and route for approvals in electronic database.
- To notify launches on the Europe notification portal.
- Serve as custodian for proof of claims of cosmetic products created by project leader from India Global Technology Centre.
- Work closely with and support the Regional Regulatory Affairs Department in new product registration and life-cycle management of CP portfolio, including but not limited to, product renewals, variations, notifications and/or new license applications.
- Support the regulatory strategy defined at Regional and/or Global level, and report regularly the progress to Regional Regulatory Affairs Department with relevant KPIs, particularly in terms of timelines and status of supportive data required from other functions and dossier preparation.
- Keep track of outstanding documentation and notify the relevant Regional Regulatory Affairs manager on a timely manner.
- Work closely with Global functions to obtain the relevant documents and information for ingredient list creation and product dossiers.
- Assist in the preparation of Regulatory Standard Operation Procedures, and in keeping track of revision dates.
- Manage the distribution lists of SOP and the archiving in the documentation system (DMS).
- Ensure proper electronic archiving of all documents, as well as accurate and timely data update of regulatory compliance databases and tool for assigned products.
- Assist the RA managers with artwork review and approval.
- Assist Regional Regulatory team to deliver Regulatory training and contribute to the Regulatory training plan and modules.
- Ensure participation in key meetings for the regulatory function and provide timely feedback.
- Track Competent Authority websites and databases for news related to ingredient listing, and regulation changes pertaining to Colgate products.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online