Covance Recruitment August 2020.Covance Inc. is a contract research organization headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, providing nonclinical, preclinical, clinical and commercialization services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. The company is owned by LabCorp and employs more than 50,000 people in over 60 countries.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Clinical data Specialist
- Education : Bsc/Msc Life Sciences/B pharma/M pharma
- Experienced:04 years
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Clinical data Specialist in Covance !
- Work concurrently on multiple data management projects, with minimal guidance from line manager or experienced colleagues.
- Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for validation (edit) programs as requested. Test data entry screens per data entry guidelines and Case Report Forms (CRFs) for selected projects
- Assist in reviewing/writing/editing sections of the Data Management Plan and eCRF Completion Guidelines at the direction of the Project Data Manager
- Independently perform additional data cleaning tasks which includes logic checks using listings and reports as needed, SAE reconciliation, and identification of issues and data trends, EDC dataset QC, perform interpretations of compare output and provide feedback to Project Data Manager for resolution and database edits
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online