Covance Recruitment August 2020.Covance Inc. is a contract research organization headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, providing nonclinical, preclinical, clinical and commercialization services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. The company is owned by LabCorp and employs more than 50,000 people in over 60 countries.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Senior Clinical Research Associate
- Education : University or college degree, or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing licensure)
- Experienced:01 to 4 years
- Location: Mumbai, India
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Senior Clinical Research Associate in Covance !
1) The below statements are intended to describe the general nature of the job and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and duties.
2) Responsible for all aspects of study site monitoring including routine monitoring and close-out of clinical sites, maintenance of study files, conduct of pre-study and initiation visits; liaise with vendors; and other duties, as assigned
3) Responsible for all aspects of site management as prescribed in the project plans
4) General On-Site Monitoring Responsibilities:
5) Ensure the study staff who will conduct the protocol have received the proper materials and instructions to safely enter patients into the study
6) Ensure the protection of study patients by verifying that informed consent procedures and protocol requirements are adhered to according to the applicable regulatory requirements
7) Ensure the integrity of the data submitted on Case Report Forms (CRFs) or other data collection tools by careful source document review
8) Monitor data for missing or implausible data
• In lieu of the above education requirement, candidates with a minimum of 6 years recent clinical monitoring experience will be considered
• Thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements
• Thorough understanding of the drug development process
• Fluent in local office language and in English, both written and verbal
- Have a full understanding of Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs
- Advanced site monitoring skills
- Advanced study site management skills
- Advanced registry administration skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good planning and organization skills
- Good computer skills with good working knowledge of a range of computer packages
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online