The following contract vacancies are to be filled under National Health Mission Zilla Arogya Society, Zilla Parishad, Jalgaon
No of Posts :04 (SC-2, ST-1, NT(C)-1)
Place of Posting : DH / RH / SDH – RBSK
Qualification :B.Pharm, D.Pharm
Experience : 1 year Experience
Remuneration (Per month Consolidated) : 17000/-
Terms and Conditions
1) MO MBBS, Paeditrician, Cardiologist, Gynac, Anesthetist will be interviewed every Thursday (excluding holidays) in the hall of Hon’ble Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad, Jalgaon. No separate advertisement will be given till the posts are filled.
2) As per the advertisement published by this office on 30/7/2019, the candidates who have already submitted the application do not need to re-apply. Eligible applications will be considered.
3) The application form should be completed in full. If the information in the application is incomplete, the application will be disqualified. Candidates should note that any complaint in this regard will not be considered.
4) The posts in the advertisement are not regular posts of the State Government but are purely contract posts. The post will not have the right to permanence and the services of the government for these posts, the rules do not apply, and the applicant will not have the right to be accommodated in the regular service of the government or to claim service protection or related by the government.
5) The applicant should be physically and mentally fit for the post and no criminal case should be filed against the applicant.
6) Combined honorarium will be paid every month for the above contract posts.
7) Preference will be given to those who have experience and higher educational qualification. The experience of Government, Semi-Government and National Health Mission will be considered in the selection process.
8) Candidates should submit separate application for each post if they want to apply for more than one post.
9) If the candidate uses any pressure mechanism in this regard, the selection of the said candidate will be canceled.
10) In case of non-receipt of reserved category candidates, open category candidates will be appointed temporarily. All the rights regarding the selection will be made on the basis of merit or as per the decision taken by the selection committee.
11) Retirement / Voluntary Retirement Specialist / Officer from Government Service for the post of Specialist / Employee. Complete information in this regard should be mentioned in the application.
12) The age limit for MBBS, Specialist and Extraordinary Specialist posts will be 70 years and for other posts related to Patient Services the age limit will be 65 years. Candidates applying after the age of 60 years will be required to submit a certificate of physical fitness signed by the District Surgeon. Only then will the appointment order be issued.
13) The applicant will not be able to demand change of place as per convenience during the contract period.
14) For the above technical posts, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Medical Officer etc. It will be mandatory to attach the registration certificate of the same council for the posts. Otherwise the candidate will be disqualified.
15) Cancellation of recruitment process All powers regarding suspension / reduction of posts are reserved by the Chief Executive Officer, District Jalgaon. No one can make any claim about this.
16) As per the letter dated 23.7.2020, applications of candidates with more than two surviving children will not be eligible. It will be mandatory to fill the attached form and attach it along with the application.
17) Candidate should submit his / her application form along with photocopy of prescribed form and required documents in the name of Hon’ble Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad, Jalgaon, National Health Mission, Health Department (New Building), Zilla Parishad, Jalgaon, on 6/3/2021 at 5 pm. Submit in person / by post till 00 o’clock (excluding holidays). Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
18) Candidates in open category pay Rs. 150 / – and candidates in all categories pay. It is necessary to attach a demand draft of Rs. 100 / – and write your name in handwriting on the back of the demand draft, the demand draft should be payable in the name of “District Integrated Health & Family Welfare Society, Jalgaon”
19) Application for the same recruitment process dated 8/03/2021 Finally, there will be a scrutiny of the application, written examination Detailed details regarding interview process, publication of selection list, receipt of objections / objections etc. and issuance of appointment orders to selected candidates by conducting recruitment process as per guidelines received from Government and National Health Mission etc. are available on Jalgaon Zilla Parishad website from time to time.