Dr. Reddys Laboratories LtdRecruitment July 2020 B.Tech/B.E. – Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology/MTech/MSc in Bioprocess Technology/ Biotechnology / with Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering for MSAT Specialist Upstream with Biologics Unit @ Hyderabad . Interested candidates may apply online for selection as detailed below.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: MSAT Specialist Upstream with Biologics Unit
- Education : B.Tech/B.E. – Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology/MTech/MSc in Bioprocess Technology/ Biotechnology / with Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Experienced:3+ years of post qualification experience in API or Pharma industry in new technologies and PAT tools area. Any experience in operational excellence and Six Sigma methodology will be an added advantage.
- Location: Hyderabad
- Salary : INR 8,00,000 – 14,00,000 PA.
- Openings :NA
- Address :Dr.REddys Laboratories, Bachupally X roads, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Reference Id:MSATUSA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of MSAT Specialist Upstream with Biologics Unit in Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd !• Participate in Scale up of process from Pilot Plant/ R & D to Manufacturing facility in close coordination with Pilot plant/R & D and Manufacturing team
• Identify and highlight scale-up issues/ Post scale up issues and suggest remedial measures before tech transfer
• Responsible for review of development report and acceptance of process from Pilot plant
• Responsible for successful scale-up of processes and its troubleshooting where ever needed
• Responsible for ensuring manufacturability of the process from point of view of process robustness, material availability and costing
• Lead investigation for deviations using various available tools like RCA, Fish bone analysis, etc.
• Provide strategic directions in investigating deviations, out of trend and Out of specification to suggests a robust CAPA
• Use tools to identify CPPs and CQAs to improve the process robustness and yield
• Participate in Process Characterization and preparation/review of Process Validation protocol/report
•Participate in continuous process verification of the commercial process on regular basis using available tools and prepare required document for the same.
•Provide technical inputs for Facility and Layout design, equipment selection
• Co-ordinate effectively across teams to resolve a complex issue and drive new initiatives with concerted effort
• Participate in investigating any customer complaint from technical point of view
• Implement the use of new technologies depending on latest industry updates and best practices
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online