DXC Technology Recruitment July 2020. DXC Technology is the world’s leading business transformation company, helping customers harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Born of the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC serves nearly 6,000 private and public-sector enterprises across 70 countries.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Professional 1 Regulatory Publishing
- Education : B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy, Bachelors in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, PharmD
- Experienced:03 to 5 years
- Location: Hyderabad, AP IN
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Professional 1 Regulatory Publishing in DXC Technology !
- Hands-on publishing skills for submission and document level publishing
- Understanding of industry standards related to eCTD, and other variations of electronic submissions and document publishing
- Have working knowledge in DXC scanning and publishing products such as TRS ToolBox, eCTDXPress, TRS Publisher, CRFTrack and DocComposer
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously and across multiple projects
- Essential experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment within a global team
- Provide mostly document level and some submission level publishing services to assist clients in submission or archive related activities (i.e. conversion of paper documents to electronic format, CRF processing, Report publishing, general PDF navigation, MS Word formatting, etc.)
- Identify and communicate issues in timely manner. Provide project lead with issue logs as issues are encountered
- Participate in project meetings to provide status updates and address submission related matters
- Good organization and time management skills
- Communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and project plans
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online