Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Urgently Opening for Production Officer || Apply Now
- Experience in continuous manufacturing, DCS, or SCADA will be preferred.
- A person should have work experience as a production officer for shop floor activities a minimum of 1-3 years.
- Work as per assigned task from Superior.
- Awareness about Safety procedures at plant scale systems.
- Production Planning, scheduling & control.
- Experience in to execute the production as per production plan & to achieve the target of production along with Quality & Yield
- Responsible for The smooth operation of continuous PLC based manufacturing plant as per cGMP
- Responsible for planning and issue of Raw material, Intermediates, Recovered Solvent and Spent Solvent Management, etc. during the process as per production Plan
- To Fill & review the filled BMR, BCR, BPR & other production-related documents
- To perform troubleshooting activities in the production area, investigation report preparation for OOS, OOT, and Incidents, and prepares CAPA
- To impart training to Junior production personnel
- Have great communication skills
- Have a great interest in learning New Software & Methods of Working ( Such as Six Sigma)
- Have command on Microsoft Office for quick report drafting
Education: B.Sc/B.E./B.Tech, M.Sc (Chemical)
Job Location: Kurkumbh, Daund ( Pune )
Note: Freshers are welcome with the completion of the Engineering Degree of B.E./B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) Not For pursuing candidates.
Interested applicants, please share your resume at [email protected]