Filtrex Technologies Recruitment July 2020 Diploma/Bachelor’s degree/Sc. Chemistry, preferable analytical chemistry for Mechanical Design Engineer/Junior Chemist/Chemist – Wet Lab @ Bangalore . Interested candidates may apply online for selection as detailed below
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Mechanical Design Engineer/Junior Chemist/Chemist – Wet Lab
- Education : Diploma/Bachelor’s degree/Sc. Chemistry, preferable analytical chemistry
- Experienced:1 to 7 years
- Location: Bangalore
- Salary : NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Mechanical Design Engineer/Junior Chemist/Chemist – Wet Lab in Filtrex Technologies
- Mechanical design – plastic part, components and assembly design.
- 2D/3D modelling & drawing – starting from concept sketch to fully detailed models, 2D drawings with GD&T notation.
- Simulation using FEA tools – speciality material like carbon, generic materials like plastic, metal etc.
- Prototype testing in lab and field – products and subsystems related to water purification
- Operate laboratory equipment and instrumentation
- Trouble shoot and institute corrective actions for anomalous results
- Maintain accurate and up -to-date lab records and notebooks
- Record and reporting data to the supervisor
- Ability to become trained and competent on complex instrumentation like GC/MS, AAS etc
- Oversee the work of technicians
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online