Direct Walk-in for Freshers on 31st October 2020 for any Graduates
- Please carry the Copy of the above email for the interview process
- Candidates are requested to bring-one copy of resume, a valid photo identity card for security validation.
- As per COVID-19 safety protocols, all walk-in candidates are requested to wear masks, check temperature prior to walk-in, maintain social distancing and help us in maintaining a healthy environment.
- Freyr maintains a hygienic environment ensuring all COVID-19 safety standards are followed.
Freyr is a leading, niche, full-service global Regulatory Solutions and Services Company supporting, Large, Medium and Small size global Life sciences companies, (Pharmaceutical | Generics | Medical Device | Biotechnology | Bio-similar | Consumer Healthcare | Cosmetics) in their entire Regulatory value-chain; ranging from Regulatory Strategy, Intelligence, Dossiers, Submissions etc. to Post- Approval / Legacy Product Maintenance, Labelling, Artwork Change Management and other related functions.
Level 4, Building No. H-08
Phoenix SEZ( Avance Campus) Back side of Cyber gateway
HITEC City 2, Gachibowli
Phone: +91 40 4848 0999
Landmark: Holiday INN Express, Beside Dell Office
Walk-in Interview on 31st October 2020 Saturday from 10 AM to 3 PM
Position Title: Trainee – Regulatory Artwork Coordinator
Required Experience: Fresher
Job Location: Hyderabad
Education : Any Graduate ( Preferably Lifesciences Graduate)
Type of employment : full time
Skill Set : Good Written & Spoken Communication skills, Effective Coordination, Organizational skills, Time management.
Roles And Responsibilities:-
- Need to Initiate Artwork Requests in Artwork Management System,
- Acts as Regulatory Artwork supporting country RA in execution of Artwork Changes for a leading pharmaceutical customer.
- Work proactively and closely with each function to identify copy requirements.
- Understands Artwork, Copy, and their components and respective accountable functions
- Proactively identifies issues and develops efficient solutions.
- proactively focus on priorities
- Ready to work in any shift
- Flexible to learn and positive attitude.