Genpact Limited, a global leader in business process and technology management services, leverages the power of smarter processes, smarter analytics and smarter technology to help its clients drive intelligence across the enterprise. Genpact’s Smart Enterprise Processes (SEP) framework, its unique science of process combined with deep domain expertise in multiple industry verticals, leads to superior business outcomes.
Post : Associate – Chemical Regulatory
• Knowledge of hazard communication as per GHS and country-specific requirements.
• Perform raw material compliance, formula, and finished product reviews for various regions as per the GHS.
• Author compliant Safety Data Sheets for multiple geographies across the globe as per applicable hazard communication regulations.
• Derive hazard classifications for substances and mixtures using various classification regulations including but not limited to GHS, CLP, & OSHA Hazard Communication Standard.
• Maintain data integrity within the SDS authoring software & ERP System to ensure that Safety Data Sheets & information reflect the most current health, safety, environmental, and regulatory information available.
• Priorities & complete requests based on defined turnaround time.
• Efficiently address queries from internal/external partners & coordinate with team lead/SME’s if required, for a quick resolution for high priority requests.
• Ensure records are maintained as per defined formats.
• Ability to comprehend the legal requirement for chemical compliance and suggest action to the team
• Flexible & adaptable to change.
• Self-motivated, quick learner, hard-working, proactive, good interpersonal skills, and displays good judgment in challenging business environments.
• Fresher- MSc. /M.tech/M. Pharma (Pharmacology/Toxicology)
• B.Sc./B.Pharmacy with proven experience on SDS authoring/hazard communication
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Sc
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Chemical Regulatory
End Date : 25th September, 2020