Glenmark PharmaceuticalsRecruitment August 2020. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, India that was founded in 1977 by Gracias Saldanha as a generic drug and active pharmaceutical ingredient manufacturer; he named the company after his two sons. The company initially sold its products in India, Russia, and Africa.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Research Officer / Research Associate
- Education : M.Pharma
- Experienced:4 to 6 years
- Location: Nasik
- Salary : 4,50,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
- Openings :01
- Email id:[email protected]/[email protected]
Note:If Interested candidates can share their updated resume to Above Email id.
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Research Officer / Research Associate in Glenmark Pharmaceuticals !
- Literature and patent search
- Competitor product procurement and characterization
- Pre – formulation development
- Evaluation/optimization of excipients and primary packaging
- Bill of material and Master formula card Preparation
- Process Finalization
- Stability studies and report writing
- finished product specifications finalization
- Scale-up study and process comparison
- Pharmaceutical development report writing
- Technology transfer of the product at Plants
- Exhibit Batches at Plant (as per the Requirement of Regulatory)
- Process development report
- Investigation and Reformulation on complaints
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online