(Special Recruitment till end of Covid-19 Outbreak) Increasing prevalence of Corona (Covid-19) in the state. For covID 19 Hospital at Covid Care Center District Bhandara and for RTPCR MOLECULAR DIAGNOSTIC LAB District Hospital, Bhandara. Contract posts of Microbiologist, Pathologist, Lab Technician, Pharmacist are to be filled. Accordingly, applications are being invited from the interested candidates in the prescribed format.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 06
Place of Posting : RTPCR Lab DH Bhandara & Covid Care Center District Bahndara
Educational Qualification : B.Pharm, D.Pharm
Experience : 01 year Experience
Monthly Payment : Rs 17,000/-
Terms and Conditions:
1) These posts are on purely contractual basis and not of State Government or National Health Mission.
2) Appointment of the above post is purely contractual and will remain in place till the end of corona outbreak and corona outbreak. Also, the appointment will remain in force till the appointment authority decides.
3) If the candidate is selected, he / she will be appointed for Covid 19. His / her appointment will be for a period of 03 months only or for a period of Covid-19 accompaniment. 01 month notice will not be given for that.
4) Candidates will not be able to make any claim regarding re-appointment, inclusion in government regular service or protection of services by the government as well as inclusion under National Health Mission.
5) Candidates should fill in the complete information in the prescribed form attached to the computerized or typed form on A-4 size paper along with the application and all the required original documents along with 02 sets of Xerox copies dated … 2010. Must be present at National Health Mission Office, Health Department, Zilla Parishad Bhandara from 10.00 am to 02.00 pm. 6) With the application 1) Proof of age, 2) Degree / Degree Certificate, 3) Final year mark sheet, 4) Valid registration certificate of similar council for relevant posts will be mandatory, 5) Work experience certificate in government / semi-government institutions, 6) Caste certificate, 7) Only documents like caste validity certificate should be submitted. Candidates should bring original documents and 02 sets of Xerox copies with them.
7) As per Maharashtra Civil Service Rules 2005, affidavit of small family will be required to be submitted along with the application in the sample form.
8) The number of posts and posts as well as the place of posting may change as required.
9) It is mandatory for the employees given the above post to stay at their place of appointment. If it is pointed out that the candidate is not residing in this way, the services of that candidate will be terminated.
10) In case of non-receipt of the required qualification or the required number of applicants for the vacant post, the selection committee / authorized officer shall have full authority to relax the eligibility (qualification and experience) for the post as required.
11) The applicant should be physically and mentally fit for the relevant post and no criminal case should be filed against the applicant.
12) Full time courses of government recognized university will be accepted for all the posts. It will be mandatory to attach the registration certificate of the same council. Otherwise the candidate will be disqualified.
14) Work experience will be considered for Government / Semi-Government / Local Self Government Institutions / National Health Mission.
15) Age limit is Government Resolution No .: SRV 2015 / Sr. No. 404 / Work. As per 12 Ministries Mumbai, dated April 25, 2016, the maximum will be 38 years for open category and maximum 43 years for backward class.
16) The age limit will be maximum 38 years for open category and maximum 43 years for backward class and up to 70 years for microbiologist, pathologist. There will also be an age limit of 65 years for Lab Technicians, Pharmacists.
17) The applicant should accurately record his current mobile number and e-mail ID on his application and ensure that it remains in good condition till the completion of the recruitment process.
18) As shown in the advertisement, his post honorarium is a combined monthly honorarium.
19) Right to take any decision regarding selection process as well as right to cancel advertisement or interview. The Chairman Selection Committee is reserved for the concerned office.
20) The difference between the sum of Basic Pay + Grade Pay plus the amount of pension will be admissible as honorarium to the retired candidate.
21) The maximum age limit for retired Microbiologist, Pathologist will be 70 years. There will also be an age limit of 65 years for Lab Technicians, Pharmacists. However, it will be mandatory for the District Surgeon to submit a certificate of physical and mental competence.
22) Candidates in this category should transfer the fee amounting to Rs. 150 / – to District Integrated Health & Family Welfare Society, Bhandara, Online Transfer or Cash Deposit in the following bank account and attach it along with the Receipt and valid caste certificate form.
Bank Name: – ICICI Bank Bhandara
Account Name: – District Integrated Health & Family Welfare Society, Bhandara
Account No.:- 049501000163
IFC Code: – ICIC0000495
Walk in Interview : Dated. 5/11/2020 from 10.00 am to 02.00 pm
Venue : – Office of National Health Mission, Department of Health, Zilla Parishad, Bhadara.