HCL Technologies LimitedRecruitment September 2020. HCL Technologies Limited, is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Medical/Clinical Writer
- Education:B. Pharm,M. Pharm
- Experienced:03 to 5 years
- Location: Chennai
- Salary : NA
- Openings NA
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Medical/Clinical Writer in HCL Technologies Limited !
- Performs scientific literature searches and collection of research articles from the appropriate databases (e.g. PubMed and other search engines)
- Performs literature and database searches, reviews articles to extract relevant information, and summarizes information from identified articles
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of the medical writing process, medical device regulations, and associated approval processes
- Applies medical concepts and terminology appropriately
- Proficient in English grammar/sentence structure
- Updates project-related tracking tools
- Ability to work with multiple teams to collect documents as required
- Maintains records for all assigned projects, including archiving
- Schedules and conducts document-related meetings, including the preparation of meeting agendas, key data points for discussion, and meeting minutes
- Works closely with the study team to ensure that content and results in clinical documents are accurate and complete as required
- Relevant medical writing experience in the pharmaceutical/medical device industry
- A strong understanding of regulatory clinical writing and scientific writing requirements and standards
- Broad experience in managing the medical writing responsibilities associated with multiple studies at various stages
- Experience in interacting with cross-functional study team members
- Interested can share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with below details:Contact Number:
Total Experience :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Offers in Hand(if any):
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.