HCL Technologies Limited Recruitment August 2020. HCL Technologies Limited, is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Medical/Clinical Writer
- Education : B.Pharma,M.pharma
- Experienced:o3 to 5 years
- Location: Chennai
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
- Email ID: [email protected]
Note:If Intrested Candidates Can Submit the Resume Above Email id.
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Medical/Clinical Writer in HCL Technologies Limited !
- Performs scientific literature searches and collection of research articles from the appropriate databases (e.g. PubMed and other search engines)
- Performs literature and database searches, reviews articles to extract relevant information, and summarizes information from identified articles
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of the medical writing process, medical device regulations, and associated approval processes
- Applies medical concepts and terminology appropriately
- Proficient in English grammar/sentence structure
- Updates project-related tracking tools
- Ability to work with multiple teams to collect documents as required
- Maintains records for all assigned projects, including archiving
- Schedules and conducts document-related meetings, including the preparation of meeting agendas, key data points for discussion, and meeting minutes
- Works closely with the study team to ensure that content and results in clinical documents are accurate and complete as required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office® (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong working knowledge of technical and regulatory writing, understanding of medical terminology, and editorial skills
- Ability to quickly process and analyze technical information
Interested can share your resume to [email protected] with below details:
Total Experience :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Offers in Hand(if any):
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online