HCL Technologies is Hiring Toxicology /Biocompatability at Chennai
We are hiring for the position of Toxicology /Biocompatability at Chennai location for our Engineering R&D Group.
HCL Engineering and R&D Services division, ERS. We are the largest Indian Engineering service provider with 27000+ workforce and also the 4th largest ESP globally. We are also in phase of increasing the engineering base and are looking for Toxicology /Biocompatibility.
Work Location: Chennai
- Understand state-of-the -art chemical characterization (10993:18) requirements and help write extractables and leachables assessments for devices.
2. Manage sample and testing scheduling
3. Evaluate analytical results, identify trends and exceptions.
4. Perform calculations required for E&L testing (e.g., unit conversions, surface areas)
5. Data management (transcription and verification).
6. Write protocols reports, procedures, gap assessments, and data summaries.
7. Will require the ability to write technical rationales related to E&L.
8. Routinely provide advice and assistance to team members regarding problems and project work.
9. Evaluate results relative to product requirements, definitions and/or project goals.
10. Maintains and generate documentation in compliance with GLPs
11. Apply biocompatibility standards to the evaluation of Medical devices ISO 10993 part 1
12. Identification of presence of CMRs / EDCs, RoHs and quantification per Medical Device Directives, EUMDR 745/2017
13. Gap Assessment of Toxicity testings available and to be conducted for Medical device classes based on ISO 10993 standards and work instructions
14. Preparation of Gap assessment checklists for Non-conformity assessment of Medical devices per ISO 10993 / EU Medical Devices Regulations
15. Toxicity literature survey for the chemical identified in Medical devices, material searches from data bases such as Tox Tree, ChemID plus, Pubchem, EPA data bases, Tox Planet, Lead scope
16. Identification of Worst-case sample for testing based on base materials, Geometry and manufacturing process
Qualification: B.Pharm / Ph.D
Desired Candidate Profile
Notice Period: 30 days & Less
Interested can share your resume to email@example.com with below details:
Offers in Hand(if any):
HCL Technologies Ltd.
Engg. and R&D Services
Office address- Plot no:5,
sector 12, SEZ MIHAN, Nagpur