Hemmo Pharmaceuticals Pvt. LtdRecruitment 2021.Hemmo Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd Notification full detailes below.Hemmo Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. is India’s first & largest manufacturer of synthetic peptides. Hemmo Pharmaceuticals is privately held and has been in the business of peptides for the last 38+ years catering to the Pharmaceuticals, Research and Veterinary industries within India and globally.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs- Officer/Executive
- Education: MS/M.Sc(Science) /B.sc
- Experience:4 to 6 years
- Location:Navi Mumbai
- Salary: ₹ 5,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
- Openings: NA
- Contact:Mrs. Sneha Chavan/ 022-41552085
Job Description: Hiring For Regulatory Affairs- Officer/Executive in Hemmo Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd!
Roles and Responsibilities
1Compilation and Filing of DMF in eCTD format for US, Europe, Canada and other markets as per
2. Responsible for DMF and CEP life cycle management.
3. Responsible for preparation of additional information or responses as requested by regulatory
4. Provide technical review of data or reports that will be incorporated into regulatory
submissions to assure scientific, accurate and clarity of presentation.
5. Proficient Knowledge of ICH Guidelines.
6. Conversant with FDA liaising and attending to License issues GMP Certificate, Additional
Product permission, COPP, FSC application etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Good communication Skills
2. Time management.
3. Self motivated.
4. Preferred experience with API manufacturing company.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.