Hikal Ltd Recruitment July 2020.Hikal is a reliable partner to companies in the Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Agrochemicals and Specialty Chemicals industries. We provide world-class Active Ingredients, Intermediates and R&D services and solutions in a safe, secure and confidential manner
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Trainee and Jr. Officer – Production ( API )
- Education :Diploma Chemical Engg / B.Sc Chemistry
- Location: Bengaluru( Jigani )
- Salary :NA
- Openings :01
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Trainee and Jr. Officer – Production ( API ) in Hikal Ltd !
Trainees – Production :
Looking for Trainees who are interested to work in production Dept.
Jr. Officer- Production :
Looking for Jr.Officers who have minimum 1- 2 years of experience in API production Dept. Preferable Immediate Joiner.
- To receive operating instructions for the shift from Production Executive / Officer.
- Maintains the Log Book as per shift activities.
- Operates the process ensuring that all parameters are strictly followed and are within the specified limits.
- Shall submit the in process / intermediate sample to QC lab for analysis as per the batch instruction.
- Responsible for maintaining Good House Keeping in all the areas of Production department.
- Ensures that the equipment are always clean from outside.
- Follow GMP and Safety Instructions during the work.
- Ensure use of appropriate safety apparels while on work and should be aware of the location of fire fighting equipment and know operation.
- Shall be responsible for operating all the utilities, equipment’s as per the operating instructions and ensure that the process parameters are strictly followed.
- Report immediately to the Executive / Officer any deviations observed during the operation.
- Ready to work in powder processing area.
- Ready to work in shifts
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online