Office of Chief Medical Officer, Balrampur for the appointment on contract, Government Order No. – 1880 / 33-3-2020-40 / 2020 dated 01.08.2020 Instructions received by Additional Chief Secretary, Uttar Pradesh Covid-19 epidemic order and in order of approval of District Magistrate on contract for control and prevention of Covid-19 epidemic in the following positions. According to the qualification mentioned in front of them, applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the appointment of doctors / paramedical staff.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 10
Salary : Rs 19101
Age Limit : 18 to 40 years as on 01.07.2020
Qualification : Pharmacy Diploma / Degree in recognized institute. State medical faculty UP registration.
Terms of appointment:
1. Appointment Covid-19 will be done temporarily for the control of disease and will automatically terminate after the need is over
2. On the basis of this appointment, no claim of appointment to the post under the state government will be valid.
3. The appointment contract rule will be applicable to the employees of the State Government.
4. If the work and conduct are not found satisfactory, the services will be terminated immediately without any notice
5. All legal disputes related to the appointment will be settled under the jurisdiction of the local district court.
6. It will be mandatory for candidates of reserved category to attach caste-proof.
7. It is mandatory to fill the application form in full and self attested all the educational qualification and experience certificates
8. No application will be entertained after the prescribed time.
9. Applicant’s age will be valid from 18 to 40 years as on 01.07.2020.
10. The Chief Medical Officer will have the right to cancel the amendment in the appointment process, interview date.
Interested candidates send their application to E-Mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org till 20th August, 2020, 5:00 pm
Walk in Interview Date : 23rd August, 2020