Johnson & Johnson Private LimitedRecruitment August 2020. Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every day a little better.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Executive, R&D Q&C
- Education : B.Pharm or M.Sc. degree
- Experienced: 5 years
- Location: Greater Mumbai, India
- Salary :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Executive, R&D Q&C in Johnson & Johnson Private Limited !
- Supports R&D Q&C Lead in maintaining Quality System within the R&D environment.
- Conducts internal audits and GEMBA walks in analytical and microbiology laboratories
- Coordinates site inspection readiness activities
- Participates in nonconformances, out of specification and out of trend investigations to ensure that the root cause is appropriately identified, and robust CA/PA taken. Reviews and approves investigation and CAPA reports to ensure that documentation is complete and consistent to meet the GDP requirements.
- Reviews and approves GxP documents such as change controls, standard operating procedures, stability protocols and reports, test method validation/transfer protocols and reports, instrument qualification protocols and reports.
- Provides quality and compliance oversight of contract laboratories through periodic reviews of the contract laboratories’ quality system (deviations, CAPA, change controls, investigations)
- Conducts periodic reviews of computerized system validation
- Supports R&D Q&C Lead on supplier management (supplier audits/monitoring and preparation of quality agreements)
- Consolidates/analyzes quality metrics for Quality Data Review and proposes continuous improvements based on the analysis
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online