Kashi Group of Institutions (KGI) got its existence in 2008 with the vibrant vision of Jain Education Society to give an outstanding ambience of technical education in the entire Uttar Pradesh and especially in Purvanchal, it is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi under Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India and is affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University(AKTU)Lucknow (formerly U.P.T.U Lucknow), Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth (MGKVP) Varanasi and Board of Technical Education (BTE) Uttar Pradesh.
Post : Assistant Professor/Associate Professor
1. Teaching and covering the curriculum as designed and outlined by the university by adhering to the rules and regulations.
2. Monitoring and observing the students attendance, progress and assessments Creating, developing and implementing innovative techniques for better and easy understanding
3. Preparing various kinds of reports by evaluating and grading the students based on their assessment
4. Plan and organize for the availability of different study materials and laboratory equipments
5. Ability to assist in college administration duties.
Fluent in English with verbal and written,Good attitude to work on working hours,Should have good communication and presentation skills,Must have analytical & logical skills,Good knowledge of related subjects.
Experience : 0-5 years
Qualification : M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics,Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Location : Varanasi
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Teaching
Salary : 20000 to 30000 per month
End Date : 5th October, 2020
Send your Resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kashi Group of Institution