At L’Oréal, we love to meet the students who will become the leaders of tomorrow. Spending time on campuses is thrilling for our country managers and top executives, who regularly take part in this exercise. They highly appreciate interacting with students and learning about their interests.
Post : Intern – Natural Product Chemistry @ L’Oreal – Research & Innovation
• Be part of a research laboratory and research team involved in Natural product extract generation and/or new chemical lead or semi- synthesis of basic plant secondary metabolite molecules for innovative biological targets
• Actively participate to support basic operations and communications within the team.in ensuring compliance to safety regulations and adherence to Good Laboratory Practices.
• Interpret results from laboratory experiments to team members with integrity
• An MSc/M.Pharm degree from a reputed Indian/Foreign University
• Can Independently handle operations of equipment and monitor reactions/extraction in the laboratory.
• Area of specialty could include: Natural Product chemistry, Marine Natural Products, Organic chemistry, Green Chemistry
• Good communication, Networking skills and collaborative mindset
Qualification : MSc/M.Pharm
Location : Bengaluru
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Research & Innovation
End Date : 20th December, 2020