Lupin Limited – Urgently Opening for QUALITY CONTROL || Apply Online
- To analyze the Raw materials, In-process and intermediates finished product and stability samples as per respective test procedures.
- To perform the daily calibration of Instruments/Equipments.
- To review raw materials, in process, intermediate, finished products, packing material, stability, Hold time samples, qualification, calibration & AMT documents.
- Investigation of OOS test results and laboratory incidences.
- Handling experience of HPLC,GC,IR,UV etc
- Ensure the compliance, Safety and 100% Good laboratory Practices
- Interaction with Production, R&D, QA and other cross functional departments for the smooth functioning of in-process activities.
- Ensuring the usage of suitable safety apparels while performing analysis & compliance of cGMP& Good laboratory Practices
- This position is part of shift operations
Qualification: Bsc / Msc with relevant functional experience
Experience desired: 02 to 06 Years of relevant functional experience in API
(Regulatory approved facility).
Required Candidate profile
Note: Minimum 60% aggregate marks in highest qualification is mandatory for the candidates having less than 05 years of work experience.
Candidates having minimum 02 year and above of relevant work experience in regulated pharma industry (API) only can be allowed to attend the interview for this requirement.
Position is for Visakhapatnam location.