Lupin Limited – Walk-In Interviews for Production, Quality Control on 06th Mar’ 2021
Executive / Officer / Jr. Officer (Analyst) – QUALITY CONTROL:
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. /B. Pharma with 1-7 years of experience working with Pharma Industries.
Officer / Jr. Officer (Doer) – PRODUCTION :
- Diploma (Chemical) / B.Sc. / M.Sc. with 1-5 years of experience working with API Pharma Industries.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Relevant Exposure in API/ Bulk Drug/ Pharma Industries with Process Safety implementation, Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Must have scored 60% marks / 1st Class in their highest qualification, if having <05 years of post qualification documented experience.
- Freshers need not attend the interview.
- Competencies : Customer Centricity, Collaboration, Innovation & Creativity, Developing Talent, Process Excellence, Result Orientation, Stakeholder Management and Strategic Agility.
- Physical Capabilities : Normal skin and appendages, no chest diseases no physical deformity/ disability/ disorder/ vision bilateral corrected, no color blindness, normal blood pressure, no communicable/ infectious/ occupational diseases.
6th March, 9.30 AM – 5.00 PM
The Red Maple Mashal Hotel, Jhoomerghat, Rasalpura, AB Road , Rau, Indore (view on Map)
Contact – Urvesh Majmudar