Martin & Harris Laboratories Limited Recruitment 2021.Martin & Harris Laboratories Limited Notification full detailes below. A closely held Company incorporated in 1924 under the Companies Act, 1956 actively engaged in providing Third Party (3PL) solutions for the pharmaceutical sector in India through its unique portfolio of services that encompass marketing to research and development & manufacturing (outside of generic supply chain solutions).
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Research Associate -API
- Education:MS/M.Sc ,M.Pharma,B.sc,B.pharma
- Address:Apeejay Stya Block, Apeejay school road, , , NEW DELHI, Delhi, India
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: Hiring For Research Associate -API in Martin & Harris Laboratories Limited ! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform routine synthetic organic chemistry reactions, execute the synthesis of target compounds; employ enabled routes to synthesize molecules, reaction work-ups, purification of the compounds by column chromatography, crystallization, re-crystallization techniques, preparative TLC and operating lab equipments with minor supervision
- Has basic understanding of the reactivity and functional group compatibility of the chemical target, intermediates, and reagents employed
- To obtain and interpret simple NMR, IR, and mass spectra
- Assist the supervisor to take stock of resources (raw materials, solvents, reagents etc.) in the project and report any shortfall and search literature using basic literature search skills
- Provide hands-on training and supervision to juniors while performing synthesis of compounds
- Ensure that the samples generated during the course of synthesis are given for analysis and record subsequent results obtained and update the supervisor / group leader on the progress of synthesis and ensure samples are packed appropriately for shipment
- Record the observations of experiment/reaction, results, utilization of resources and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory or e-notebook following guidelines and in timely manner and ensure that the same is handled safely and confidentially.
- Ensure that the instrument / equipment are calibrated, undergone preventive maintenance and are kept clean before use and in case of any breakdown, report to maintenance immediately
- Ensure that they know the MSDS of the chemicals they are handling and aware of emergency response procedures in case of accidental spillage, leakage or fire and ensure proper waste segregation as per EHS norms
- Follow EHS and quality system requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual safety and lab safety
- Attend all mandatory trainings and update training records as and when trainings are completed
- Ensure confidentiality at all times
- Prepare SOPs when any new lab activity is identified or existing one requires updation
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good knowledge in Organic Chemistry and excellent experimental skills
- Handling of some specialized technical reactions including hazardous/exothermic / sensitive reactions
- Familiar with operations of relevant apparatus – instrument / equipment.
- Should have a good understanding of working on various equipment in API R&D & Pilot / Production scale.
- Good Knowledge of analytical techniques and analytical data interpretation.
- Good communication skills
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.