Medley Pharmaceuticals LtdRecruitment 2020.Medley Pharmaceuticals Ltd Notification full detailes below.We are progressive WHO-GMP, MHRA-UK and USFDA certified company beside approval by several other countries and one of the fastest growing amongst the top 40 pharmaceutical companies in the country as per IMS.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: R&D OFFICER
- Qualification: B.Sc ,M.sc- Any Specialization, Chemistry
- Experience:2 to 5 year(s) of Experience
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For R&D OFFICER in Medley Pharmaceuticals Ltd!
To perform reactions in the lab for the development of Process for Intermediates and API.
2. Process development, process optimization, process validation, determination of critical reaction parameters.
3. Synthesis, Isolation and Characterization of Impurities.
4. Handling of various types of chemical reaction in the laboratory
5. Optimization of Existing processes
6. Proper handling of Lab equipment and Document.
7. Hands on experience in Chromatographic techniques like TLC and Column Chromatography.
8. Write technical papers and reports; and prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, and tests.
9. Carry out calibration of equipments.
10. Conduct validation of batches.
11. Carry out pilot plant studies after standardization of batch in R&D.
12. Conduct scale up experiments from pilot plant to commercial level.
13. Conduct literature survey of molecules.
14. Should be able to conduct various reactions such as Hydrogenation, epoxidation, wittig reaction, friedal crafts reaction, aldol condensation, coupling reactions etc.
15. Prepare test solutions, compounds and reagents for laboratory to conduct test.
16. Carry out different chemical reactions in the laboratory as per the given protocol.
17. Analyze organic and inorganic compounds to determine chemical and physical properties, composition, structure, relationships and reactions, utilizing chromatography, spectroscopy and spectrophotometry techniques and other analytical techniques.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.