Medley Pharmaceuticals LtdRecruitment 2021.Medley Pharmaceuticals Ltd Notification full detailes below.We are progressive WHO-GMP, MHRA-UK and USFDA certified company beside approval by several other countries and one of the fastest growing amongst the top 40 pharmaceutical companies in the country as per IMS.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Research Associate – ADL
- Experience:2 to 5 year(s) of Experience
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.Job Description: Hiring For Research Associate – ADL in Medley Pharmaceuticals Ltd! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID
- Analytical method development and validation of Assay, Dissolution, Related Substances, Cleaning method, for solid and liquid dosage forms for US Market
- Analytical method transfer of Developed and Validated Methods.
- Review, draft and compilation of documents such as stability protocols, finished and raw material specifications, method of analysis, validation protocols and validation reports, transfer protocol, transfer report.
- Exposure to stability Analysis
- GMP/GLP exposure for the regulated market.(Data review, compilation & maintenance of raw and technical data)
- Trouble shootings in routine analysis.
- Preparation and reviewing of Protocol, SOP etc.
- Interpretation and presentation of analytical data..
- Periodical calibration of all the instruments as per SOP.
- Awareness & implementation of ANDA guidelines.
Desired Candidate Profile
Should able to handle the basic instruments in laboratory
- Gas chromatography
- Dissolution apparatus
- PH meter
- Karl fisher instrument
- Master of Science (Chemistry) preferably from Mumbai University
- More than three to five years of experience purely in Analytical development &validation of Finished Dosage different forms & not in only API for regulated market.
- Experience of both API & finished Dosage form will be an added advantage.
- Should have exposure to work for the regulated market /EU/US/ etc.
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the below mentioned details:
Market working in:
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.