Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing approximately 3,500 people across almost 40 countries.
Post : Clinical Trial Assistant
Our global activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Clinical Trial Assistant to join our Study Start-up team. This position will work in a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
• Provide day-to-day departmental/project support with general contract administrative duties;
• Assist with preparation of final contract documentation, liaising with study teams and study centers; and
• Perform other administrative tasks as needed to support successful contract negotiation/execution.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Pharmacy or Life Sciences;
• Clinical research exposure is a plus;
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; and
• Attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Experience : 5+ years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, MSc
Location : Navi Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Clinical Operations
End Date : 25th March, 2021