Megsan labs Recruitment July 2020 B Pharmacy/ M Pharmacy/ M Sc./MBA for Sr. Manager – Business Development/Analyst / Sr. Analyst-Microbiology/Business Development Executive/Business Development Trainee / Junior Executive @ Hyderabad . Interested candidates may apply online for selection as detailed below
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Sr. Manager – Business Development/Analyst / Sr. Analyst-Microbiology/Business Development Executive/Business Development Trainee / Junior Executive
- Education : B Pharmacy/ M Pharmacy/ M Sc./MBA
- Experienced:1 to 15 years
- Location: Hyderabad
- Salary : NA
- Openings :NA
- Email id:firstname.lastname@example.org
Note:If Intrested Candidates Can Submit the Resume Above Email id.
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Sr. Manager – Business Development/Analyst / Sr. Analyst-Microbiology/Business Development Executive/Business Development Trainee / Junior Executive in Megsan labs !
- Responsible for Business Development of Testing Services to Clients
- Responsible for sales targets
- Answering queries on phone / in person about Megsan Services
- Organizing / attending sales visits
- Demonstrating / presenting Megsan Services
- Should have Experience in CRO type of Companies
- Experience on Method Development, Validation, Verification and Transfer etc,
- Performing activities like Genotoxic impurities, Leachables & Extractables in drug and pharmaceutical matrices.
- Experience on Quality control release testing and stability sample analysis
- Calibration of Analytical instruments
- Performing of Microbial Limit Test & Antimicrobial Effectiveness Testing.
- Method Development, Validation experience
- Performing activities like preparation of disinfectants, preparation & growth promotion of culture media, sterilization, microbial culture’s maintenance, environmental monitoring, fumigation, of microbiology lab.
- Documentation as per GMP practice.
- Competition analysis – Ability to analyze and compare firm’s productive with that of competitors
- Meeting clients, Generating business
- Good communication and management skills- effective leader and motivator
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts & reaching monthly/annual sales targets
- Handling existing customers and offering new technologies
- Identifying the potential customers.
- Communicate with customers through Emails and phone.
- Generate the orders from customers.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online