Merck Group Recruitment July 2020 M.Sc. in Chemistry for QC Analytical Scientist @ Bangalore . Interested candidates may apply online for selection as detailed below
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: QC Analytical Scientist
- Education : M.Sc. in Chemistry
- Experienced:4 to 6 years
- Location: Bangalore
- Openings :NA
- Contact Person:855 444 5678
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of QC Analytical Scientist in Merck Group
Maintains equipment and laboratory and calibrate equipment as necessary:
- Maintains all analytical equipment
- Calibrates analytical / test equipment as necessary.
- Maintains a neat and orderly workplace and office.
- Stocks supplies, verifies inventories and orders fresh stocks for key reagents and salts as required.
- Prepares necessary standards and stock solutions as necessary
- Experience preferably in Analytical Techniques in a good pharmaceutical or fine chemical unit.
- Working knowledge of analytical techniques specifically wet analysis and elemental analysis (CHN) and instrumental methods like GC, HPLC, auto-titration and IR.
- Knowledge of cGMP, clean rooms and statistical techniques – QC and/or production, safe work practices.
- Skills at problem solving and development of analytical techniques to suit production conditions.
- Good Computational skills with word processing, spreadsheets and database management.
- Ability to work in teams of competent QC and production personnel. Quest for continuous improvement in work processes.
- Knowledge on Quality tools (RCA), CAPA, SQC and SPC
- Knowledge and Practice of QUALITY MAINTAINENCE is preferable
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online