Meyer Organics Pvt. Ltd Walk In Interview 2021. Meyer Organics Pvt. Ltd Notification full detailes below.Welcome to MEYER Organics – India’s one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturer, founded in 1982 in technical collaboration with OMEGA – MEYER Ltd., Jersey ( Br. Isles)
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: QA- Regulatory Affairs/Production
- Education:B.Pharmacy/ M.Pharmacy/M.sc
- Experience:0 to 6 years
- Location: Bengaluru
- Salary:₹ 1,50,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
- Openings: 01
- Contact:Divya S
- Contact – Divya S ( 9945544952 )
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: Hiring For QA- Regulatory Affairs/Production in Meyer Organics Pvt. Ltd! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID
QA- Regulatory Affairs
1. Handling of documents for Export / Import NOCs.
2. Handling of documents for Additional Product Permissions.
3. Handling of documents for Certifications GMP, CoPP, FSC, NC, Capacity, Market Standing, GLP, Test Licence, CTS.
4. Knowledge about online portals of DCGI / SLA – SEVASINDHU / IDMLA / e-SUGAM.
5. Handling of documents for FSSAI licensing and Certifications with State FSSAI & Central FSSAI.
6. Handling of documents for WHO-GMP application and certifications.
7. Reviewing Stability / Validation protocols and reports.
Receiving and cross verification of dispensed raw material from stores.
Supervising the daily manufacturing process and activity as per written SOP.
Daily documentation entries (BMR/ Machine Log/ Temp Log/Humidity Logs/ Cleaning Logs and other formats).
Shift management and section manpower allocation.
Should be ready to work in shift.
Should be aware of c- GMP guidelines.
Time & Venue:6th February , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM Meyer Organics Pvt. Ltd. No. 10 D, 2nd Phase, Peenya Industrial Area, Bangalore – 560058. Land Mark- Southern Gas Factory Contact – Divya S ( 9945544952 )
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.