Mylan Laboratories Limited Recruitment July 2020. Mylan is a global pharmaceutical company committed to setting new standards in healthcare and providing 7 billion people access to high quality medicine. We offer a growing portfolio of more than 7,500 products, including prescription generic, branded generic, brand-name and biosimilar drugs, as well as over-the-counter (OTC) remedies.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Technical Trainer
- Education : B. Pharm (or) M. Pharm (or) M. Sc (Preferred)
- Experienced:04 to 12 years
- Location:Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Salary : NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Technical Trainer in Mylan Laboratories Limited !
1. Responsible for Management of Technical Training activities of all the employees at Site.
2. As a MyUniversity Administrator ( Learning Management System, LMS ) carry out Assignment, Tracking , Monitoring of training & Content development.
3. New Joiners Training: Employee shall be responsible for following activities
4. Conducting Classroom Trainings on regular basis to the existing employees on
5. Identify Training Needs, Develop Training Materials, impart training. Carry out Training Effectiveness Check annually.
6. Preparation, review & updating of Training related documents.
7. Follow up & Co-ordination for training’s with concerned department.
8. Support Implementation and Resolve issues wrt MyUniversity for other sites of Mylan.
9. Coordinate and Organize External Training as per the needs
10. Review & securely store, Training Files and Other training documents.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online