myUpchar is the largest health company in India, co-founded by Stanford University alumni Rajat Garg and Dr. Manuj Garg. The team has worked at Amazon and Boston Consulting Group, among other leading global firms. Currently, the platform serves 1.4 crore people every month. myUpchar is improving the lives of people every day by increasing healthcare awareness, providing access to doctors and other medical services anytime and anywhere across India. myUpchar raised its Series A round of funding in August 2018 from Nexus Venture Partners, Omidyar Network, and Shunwei Capital. Previously, prominent investors like Mohit Saytanand, Rajan Anandan, and Alok Mittal participated in the seed round in September 2017.
Post : Pharmacist – Content Team
• Researching patient information leaflets (combining online sources, journals, books, PubMed, FDA, and studies).
• Manage the drug database and create drug profiles
• Review the drug database for completion and accuracy
• Read, understand, and digitization of the prescription.
• Interactions with patients wherever there are issues/escalations/ delays for placing orders. Single point of contact between Doctors and patient interactions in terms of their medicine dosages, substitution, and availability.
• Understanding the whole range of medicine.
• Other general responsibilities as a pharmacist
• M.Pharm or G-PAT Qualified
• Experience : 0-5 years
• Excellent command of English/Hindi language (spoken and written)
• Ability to work in a fluid work environment and adapt as necessary
• Strong eye for details.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience : 0-5 years
Qualification : M.Pharm or G-PAT
Location : Delhi Okhla Phase 3
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 30th December, 2020
Send your Resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org