Nagaland University, the 13th Central University and the only Central University in Nagaland was established based on the Act of Parliament of India and received the assent of the President of India on 20th October 1989 as THE NAGALAND UNIVERSITY ACT 1989 (No. 35 of 1989) and came into force as notified in THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRAORDINARY PART-II SECTION-1 in October 1989 published by the Ministry of Law and Justice (Legislative Department), New Delhi.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Post : 01 (UR)
Pay Matrix : Pay Level-5 (29200-92300)
Qualification & Experience
i. HSSLC (10+2) Science
ii. Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognised University/Institute having 2 years experience as Pharmacist
Desirable : Degree in Pharmacy from a recognised University or equivalent having 1 year experience as Pharmacist
Age Limit : 30 years
Application fees for the post of Pharmacist may be read as Rs.500/-(General/OBC Category) and Rs 250/-(SC/ST/EWS Category).
Terms & Conditions
Reservation and age limits : As per GOI/UGC Rules
1. Applicants must apply on prescribed form available on website. Applications received in any other form than prescribed form will be rejected.
2. The envelope containing the application form must indicate the name of the post, advertisement No. and date of advertisement on the top of the envelope.
3. Application fee (excluding bank charges) of Cl000/- (General/OBC Category) and C.500/- (SC/ST/EWS category) (Non-Refundable) must be deposited in favour of Nagaland University Account No. 33797581389 payable at State Bank of India. Lumami Branch (IFSC Code No- SBIN0013380). Counterfoil issued by the Bank /Nagaland University Challan shall be attached to the application as proof of the deposit. No other mode of payment will be accepted and such applications will summarily be rejected. Application fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. However, the candidates from PWD category are exempted from payment of application fee.
4. Applicants serving in Govemment/Semi-Government organizations/Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies must send their applications “Through Proper Channel”. The applications received without the recommendations of the employer will not be considered. However, an advance copy of application may be sent followed by the original application through proper channel or No objection certificate from the employer to be produced at the time interview.
5. Separate application along with application fee should be submitted for each post applied for.
6. A recent coloured passport size photograph should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application (Two additional photographs must be accompanied with the application).
7. Self Attested copies of Mark Sheets, Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates, and Experience Certificates etc. must be attached to the application. Incomplete applications or without relevant supporting enclosures will be out rightly rejected.
8. Applications of the ineligible candidates are liable to be rejected without any intimation to the candidates concerned.
9. Stringent criteria may be applied while short listing the applications. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. The University reserves its right to limit the total number of candidates to be called for interview.
10. The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. The right is also reserved with the University either to fill or not to fill the post and its decision in this regard shall be final.
11. Number of posts advertised may be treated as tentative. The University reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts.
12. University will not be responsible for the postal delay.
13. (i) Application after the last date, (ii) incomplete in any respect and (iii) any fresh paper/enclosures
After closing date, shall not be considered.
14. Candidates if found indulging in canvassing in any form will be d
15. University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by candidates at any time during the process of recruitment/service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidates has a clandestine antecedents/background for which he/she has been convicted by any court and has suppressed the said information, then his/her service shall be liable to be terminated.
16. No interim correspondence shall be entertained.
17. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/ examination.
18.In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final and binding.
19. Candidates applying against OBC reserved post must submit Non Creamy Layer certificate as per Govt, of India approved format.
20.Any corrigendum/change/update related to the recruitment process shall be placed only on the official website of Nagaland University www.nagalanduniversitv.ac.in.
21. The candidates those who applied for the post of Finance Officer and Senior Technical Assistant ‘ against the advertisement No.02/2019 issued vide No. F. A .23 8/Estt-1/Vo I-11/2013-852 dated 7th June, 2019 need not apply again, however they may update their applications.
22. Complete applications may be sent in the prescribed proforma to the, “Recruitment Cell (Establishment Section – I), Nagaland University, Headquarters: Lumami, P.O: Lumami, Pin-798627, District: Zunheboto, Nagaland.
Scanned copies of duly filled in application form and self certified copies of all necessary documents in single PDF file may be sent through email to [email protected] on or before 14th September, 2020. Original copy of the application form and self-certified copies of all necessary documents to be submitted at the time of interview/ written test, if called for.
Last Date : 14th September, 2020