The National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) has been established as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India for undertaking human sports dope testing & allied research thereon. It is accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Testing & Calibration Laboratories (NABL), (ISO/IEC 17025) and the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) for testing of urine & blood samples from human sports. It is a state-of-the-art laboratory equipped with modern and latest analytical equipment.
Project Quality Officer
No of position : 1 (One)
Age Limit : Not exceed 45 years
Emoluments: Rs.60,000/- (consolidated) per month
Qualifications Essential Qualifications :
i. Master’s degree in Chemical / Biological / Pharmaceutical / Applied Sciences/ Biotechnology* in relevant fields from a recognized University / Institute; *Addendum dated 18.9.2020
ii. Five years’ post Qualification experience of working in quality management in drug testing laboratory with ISO 17025 accreditations at senior level; iii. Certified Internal Auditor as per ISO/IEC 17025:2017
Desirable Qualifications :
i. Strong technical background and knowledge of Quality Management Systems in a testing laboratory (ISO 17025).
ii. Rich experience in Risk Analysis and Root Cause Analysis. iii. Good oral and written communication skills.
Technical proficiency : must be able to use computers and generate reports.
Project Senior Analyst
No of positions : 6 (Six)
Age Limit : Not exceed 40 years
Emoluments : Rs.50,000/- (consolidated) per month.
Essential Qualifications : (i) Master’s Degree in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Pharmaceutical Analysis/ Pharmacology Applied Chemistry/Applied Biochemistry/Biotechnology* from a recognized University/ Institute; *Addendum dated 18.9.2020
(ii) Five Years’ experience in handling Gas Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS/MS) or Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) or LC-HRMS for small molecules and peptides;
(iii) Experience in analytical or research & development activities in relevant area of drug analysis. B. Desirable Qualifications:
(i) Experience in analytical or research & development in the field of drug analysis/ human sports dope testing;
(ii) Hands-on experience in Experience of working in ISO:IEC: 17025:2017 accredited lab.
Terms & Conditions of engagement
1. Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format.
2. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
3. The prescribed qualifications are the bare minimum and should be in the areas specified. Mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The candidate should, therefore, mention clearly in the application about the qualifications and experience in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents and should also ensure that all details given by them are complete and accurate in all respects. Incomplete applications or applications without relevant documents are liable to be rejected.
4. The competent Authority reserves the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving any notice thereof.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test and/ or interview.
6. In case of Universities/Institutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are required to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their University/ Institute.
7. One page write-up about the suitability of the Applicant should be provided along with the application.
8. The engagement will be purely on contractual basis for a period of one year only, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the status/ duration of the project, satisfactory performance / conduct of the candidate and shall be co-terminus with the project duration or till the funds are available, whichever is earlier.
9. Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically
fit as per the requirement of NDTL.
10. Selected candidates have to execute a bond in the prescribed format
11. Notifications regarding date of interview and list of shortlisted candidates shall be displayed on the Institute’s website: ndtlindia.com/ from time to time. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview through e-mail. No separate call letters will be issued to the candidates.
12. The decision of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), NDTL regarding selection will be final and binding.
1. The engagement as Project Quality Officer/ Project Senior Analyst does not confer any right/claim on the candidate, whatsoever, either explicitly or implicitly, for regular appointments in NDTL.
2. Performance of the selected candidates will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the contract could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s salary in lieu thereof. During the tenure of the contract, it can be terminated by either side by giving a notice of one month in advance.
3. Other service conditions such as leave, tours etc will be as applicable to corresponding categories of contractual employees of NDTL.
4. Interested and eligible candidates may send their duly filled in application along with one page write-up, self-certified copies of all certificates in support of date of birth, qualifications/experience etc., as hard copy in an envelope super scribing “Application for the position of Project Quality Officer/ Project Senior Analyst” to the Administrative Officer, National Dope Testing Laboratory, Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Gate No.10, JLN Stadium, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 or scanned applications along-with enclosures can also be sent through e-mail id email@example.com.
5. The last date for receipt of application is 30.09.2020. Applications received after the last date will be rejected.