Neuland Laboratories Ltd Walk-in interview 2020.Neuland Laboratories Ltd Notification full detailes below.Neuland is a leading manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and an end-to-end solution provider for the pharmaceutical industry’s chemistry needs.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: CMS & API-Peptide
- Education: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
- Experience:02 to 5 years
- Location: Hyderabad
- Salary: NA
- Contact: Gurrala Neha/ T. Krishna Rao ( 08458672651 )
Job Description: Hiring For CMS & API-Peptide in Neuland Laboratories Ltd!
Time and Venue 11th December , 9.30 AM – 2.00 PM Neuland Laboratories Limited R&D Centre, Survey No: 474, 347, 490/2, Veerabhadraswamy Temple Road,, Jinnaram,, Bonthapally Village, Telangana 502313 (view on Map) Contact – Gurrala Neha/ T. Krishna Rao ( 08458672651 )
Roles and Responsibilities
- Process development for new drugs & intermediates.
- Responsible for literature survey and its analysis to plan a non-infringing, scalable and economic route; patent analysis preferred.
- Synthesis of new / existing molecules by employing different methods. Key Involvement in the process development scale-up by Optimization of reaction conditions / manufacturing process and validation.
- Planning and execution of projects to ensure timely delivery.
- Aware of in-house SOPs, scale-up records and implementation.
- Route scouting, chemistry evaluation, process development, optimization and validation of new drugs and intermediates.
- Route scouting and evaluation of the chemistry for ongoing research projects to produce effective solutions.
- Monitoring the daily research activities, and give effective solutions.
- Creating Safety awareness among the teams and implementing safe practices both in lab and plant scale. Ensuring EHS procedures are adhered to and to promote good practice.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for day to day LAB activities.
- Collection and evaluation of literature.
- Design of ROS for target molecules.
- Evaluation of costing and scalability of processes.
- Planning and monitoring of daily lab experiments.
- Evaluation of lab experiment results along with team.
- Lead and guide team/s on day to day activities.
- Reading and evaluation of patents and literature and support IP for preparing IP reports and AR&D for analytical method development.
- Preparation of specification for RMs, intermediates and API.
- To ensure the good laboratory practices in the lab.
- Maintenance of documents like patents, literature, analytical reports.
- Discussion with analytical chemists and DQA on analytical results and specifications.
- Generation of complete data at lab scale to support DMF filing (like PDR, impurity profiling, stability).
- Playing key role during the scale up at plant, coordination with manufacturing, T.T and quality.
- Responsible for end to end synthesis of an API from lab scale to commercial Scale.
- Reading and evaluation of Patents and Literature for Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis of Peptides.
Perform Manual Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis of Peptides on Medium scale, commercial scale (1 to 10 g , 100 g and 1kg final product) with minimal or no supervision.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate should have MSc organic Chemistry with 2-5 Years of relevant experience in Crams/ CRO and Peptides-API
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.