Neuland Laboratories Ltd Walk-in interview 2020.Neuland Laboratories Ltd Notification full detailes below.Neuland is a leading manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and an end-to-end solution provider for the pharmaceutical industry’s chemistry needs.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: CMS, GDS, AR&D and Peptides
- Education: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
- Experience:04 to 5 years
- Location: Hyderabad
- Salary: NA
- Contact: Gurrala Neha/ T. Krishna Rao ( 08458672651 )
Job Description: Hiring For CMS, GDS, AR&D and Peptides in Neuland Laboratories Ltd!
Time and Venue :18th December , 9.30 AM – 2.00 PM Neuland Laboratories Limited R&D Centre, Survey No: 474, 347, 490/2, Veerabhadraswamy Temple Road,, Jinnaram,, Bonthapally Village, Telangana 502313 Contact – Gurrala Neha/ T. Krishna Rao ( 08458672651 )
Roles and Responsibilities
- Process development for new drugs & intermediates.
- Responsible for literature survey and its analysis to plan a non-infringing, scalable and economic route; patent analysis preferred.
- Synthesis of new / existing molecules by employing different methods. Key Involvement in the process development scale-up by Optimization of reaction conditions / manufacturing process and validation.
- Planning and execution of projects to ensure timely delivery.
- Aware of in-house SOPs, scale-up records and implementation.
- Route scouting, chemistry evaluation, process development, optimization and validation of new drugs and intermediates.
- Route scouting and evaluation of the chemistry for ongoing research projects to produce effective solutions.
- Monitoring the daily research activities, and give effective solutions.
- Creating Safety awareness among the teams and implementing safe practices both in lab and plant scale. Ensuring EHS procedures are adhered to and to promote good practice.
Responsible for day to day LAB activities.
- Collection and evaluation of literature.
- Design of ROS for target molecules.
- Evaluation of costing and scalability of processes.
- Planning and monitoring of daily lab experiments
- Evaluation of lab experiment results along with team
- Actively involving analytical method development and validation in corresponding tech like HPLC / GC / ICP-MS / other techs.
- Preparation of technical report and submitted to reviewer for review and incorporate the comments provided by reviewer/ approver if any.
- Review the instrument calibration report and take necessary action suggested by HOD.
- Literature search and collection of MSDS.
- Discuss work plan with group leader and assign work to the team member.
- Work plan needs discuss with AR&D and other CFT Members to complete the tasks.
- Review outcome of experiments with group leader.
- Documentation of lab experiments, experimental results and interpretation of spectral data.
- Support to manufacturing team during execution of Projects.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.