National Health Mission has announced to fill the following vacancies of staff in Nashik district on temporary basis on 11 months contract basis and to make waiting list.
No of Posts :04 (ST-04)
Educational Qualification : B.Pharm./ D.Pharm.1 Yrs Experience
Place of Posting : Deola,Dindori, DH Nashik MMU
Remuneration per Month : Rs. 17000/-
Terms and Conditions
1) Interested candidates should apply in prescribed format 1) Proof of age 2) Degree / Diploma Certificate (Certificate of all years) 3) Marks 4) Council Registration Certificate (As Applicable) 5) Govt./ Experience Certificate Documents of Work done in Semi-Governmental Institutions, 6) Caste / Validity etc. with photocopies on 09/03/2021 till 5:00 pm at Health Department, Zilla Parishad Nashik by post, by courier or in person (By Hand) Should be done.
2) The honorarium mentioned before the post is a combined honorarium and apart from that any other allowances will be payable.
3) According to the decision of General Administration Department, Ministry of Mumbai dated 25th April 2016, the last date for application will be minimum age of 18 years and maximum age will be 28 years for open category and 83 years for backward class. The maximum age for Medical Officers (MBBS) and Specialists as well as Medical Officers (BAMS) will be 38 years for Open Category and 83 years for Backward Classes. Also, the age limit of retired medical officers should be less than 70 years and the age limit of retired officers / staff of other posts should be 65 years.
4) The condition of small family has been implemented from 23/07/2020 and from 23/07/2020, candidates with more than two surviving children will not be eligible to apply for the post of National Health Mission.
5) All the above posts are of contract nature and consolidated honorarium and will be filled for a period of eleven months or less. Or if not approved before then the posts will be terminated at any time.
6) Merit will be listed on the basis of the marks obtained in Qualifying Exam + Higher Educational Qualification + Government / Semi-Government / National Health Mission working experience Meritlist will be published on the Government’s websites nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in, arogya maharashtra.gov.in and zpnashik.maharashtra.gov.in. Candidates should register their objections on the same day if they have any objections. It should be noted that the objections received thereafter will not be considered. The final merit list will be published on the above official website considering the objections received within the stipulated time.
7) The above mentioned post is not a post of state government but a post of purely contractual nature. There will be no claim or claim regarding the terms and conditions as per the government rules in this post and government service rules are not applicable for this post.
8) In case of rejection of the post by the Central / State Government, the service of the candidate will be terminated immediately without any prior notice.
9) If the State Government rejects the relevant post, the service of the candidate will be terminated immediately without any prior notice. The applicant is physical for the relevant post.
10) Must be mentally competent and should not have filed any criminal case against the applicant. If not, the application of the candidates will not be accepted.
11) Candidates applying from reserved category are required to attach caste certificate of that category. Candidates without caste certificate will not be considered, non-caste candidates will not be considered.
12) For the post of staff nurse, pharmacist, medical officer, specialist, etc., it will be mandatory to apply for a valid registration certificate from the same council, otherwise the candidate will be disqualified.
13) The validity of the registration with the council or any other documents should be in the current period. However, the application of a candidate who does not have a medical certificate will be disqualified
14) The applicant will not be able to apply for a change of place as per his signature during the contract period.
15) As the interview will not be held and the application is being taken only by e-mail, no candidate should visit this office in person.
16) Applicants should accurately register their current mobile number and e-mail ID on their application. Care should also be taken to ensure that the recruitment process remains in good condition till the completion of the high.
17) Candidates who will be called during the recruitment process will have to be present at their own expense. Also no honorarium or travel expenses will be payable for this attendance.
Last Date :09/03/2021 till 5:00 pm