Novartis Recruitment August 2020.Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide. Our healthcare portfolio is strategically aligned to deliver positive impact to our patients.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Analyst
- Education:Graduate / Post Graduate in Medicine (MD/MBBS/BDS) Pharmacy / Life Sciences/Engineering.
- Experienced:4 to 6 years
- Location: Hyderabad, AP
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Analyst in Novartis !
Graduate / Post Graduate in Medicine (MD/MBBS/BDS) Pharmacy / Life Sciences/Engineering.
• Experience 4-6 years in business analytics in a market research firm or pharmaceutical company or Pharma KPO
• Should have an understanding of Pharmaceutical business including its regulatory environment
• Strong analytical thinking with problem solving approach
• Should have worked in an international company with exposure to working in cross-cultural environment
• Should be customer service oriented
• Strong and proactive business results-focus, and shown ability to provide insights that increase efficiency.
• Technical skills -R/Python/SAS and Predictive Modelling, Regression, Statistics, Logical Reasoning.
• Create and deliver customer reports/analyses as per agreed SLAs (timeliness, accuracy, quality, etc.) and drive excellent customer service across Business Analytics
• Reporting Analytics : Periodic reporting of sales, promotional analysis
• Advanced Analytics: Deliver advanced analytical and statistical solutions for various projects related to promotion evaluation, multi-channel marketing (MCM) campaign design, return on investment, analysis, resource allocation, segmentation, targeting and other adhoc requests
• Support exploratory research to identify new areas of application of advanced analytics and enhanced decision-making support.
• Market Assessment: In-depth analysis of the therapy area and/or market using quantitative and qualitative data
• Deliver services through structured project management approach with appropriate documentation and communication throughout the delivery of services
• Create and maintain project documentation, quality control checklists that will help build excellent quality outputs for all outputs within the service group
• Develop and maintain knowledge repositories that bring together qualitative and quantitative reports of brands, disease areas, macroeconomic trends of Novartis operating markets, etc.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online